Some of the updates rolled out in today’s build are:
1. Improved font sizes on each resolution in ThoughtPad. There were some comments regarding the font size on higher resolutions and yes the fonts were bigger than what we initially intended. This problem is resolved now.
2. In the Insert Multiple Tasks dialog, text automatically becomes a new task after 128 characters.
3. When you are looking at the tasks for a day, applying the complete filter will display the completed tasks for that day.
4. Filter by date now removes the item from the list if its date is changed in the filtered view.
5. Order of the images remains consistent with the order they appear in the bookmarklet pop-up.
6. Delete note option is added in the Right-click menu.
7. Some offline access improvements are made in the ThoughtPad.
a. Image source links are displayed correctly in the offline mode.
b. You can drag and drop notes in the labels which were previously not visited in the Online mode.
c. Notes can be deleted in the Offline mode.
8. In GlobalTimez, the time zones are displayed according to the Start Date of an event, instead of the current date. This could have caused confusion with the way it was implemented earlier because of DST changes.
Most of these were requests and bugs reported by the users on our forum, which have now been fixed/ implemented in this update.
A couple thousand more invitations will be rolled out on Monday. We are currently working on one more round of updates in Phase 2. Once that is rolled out, we will be able to provide you with more visibility on when Phase 3 of the beta is going to begin.
Thank you all for your comments, contributions and suggestions.