Last phase of the beta is being rolled out to all the beta users today. This Phase includes the following:
- Sharing of multiple calendars, task lists and thoughtstreams.
- Importing Contacts from your Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail or Outlook.
Current Beta users will now have the ability to invite their contacts by sharing calendars, lists or thoughtstreams with them.
- Exporting Calendars to iCal format.
- Ability to manage multiple calendars.
Click on the grey arrow at the left edge of your Calendar area. Your Calendars display in the Collections pane along with the sharing and management properties.
Lists can be shared by setting their properties in the Details panel.
Thoughtstreams can also be shared the same way a calendar or a list is shared.
- Creating Events and Tasks through Scrybe Bookmarklet.
You will need to remove the old bookmarklet and add it again from the same link.
This build also includes some fixes for the bugs reported in the last two phases. Some requests and fixes have been approved for the next version of Scrybe.
Upcoming announcements include Outlook syncing, device syncing, beta invitations, and corporate development.